Jack Spratt's Butchers shop supplies meat to the local supermarket industry. The building recently caught fire after an electrical fault. The fire brigade were contacted and the big red fire engines were on the scene in a short period of time after the fire had started. All of the staff had to evacuate the building in an urgent manner. The staff were afraid of the thick heavy black smoke. One man was rushed to hospital having minor burns on his body but he is expected to make a full recovery. The shop is now closed and will not open for another while.